All of our people bring a wealth of knowledge that can be applied to your organisation. This comes from many years experience in the profession and comes from many disciplines and includes local government, the military and the Fire and Rescue Service.
The style is no pressure, relaxed, complete support for your organisation. Our people will work alongside your emergency management professionals with the emphasis on working with them rather than for them.
Working with you means;
- Finding out what you want
- Doing what you want
- Doing it in a way that suits your organisation’s approach, goals and ethos.
We believe in giving the client more than just a plan or of the shelf training. We give the client capability which relates to plans, training, and state of mind.
Interested in what we do? Please feel free to call on 07974927901 or email Chris@emsolutionsltd.com
WHAT WE DO AND WHAT WE DON’T DO
What we do?
- Use experienced consultants
- Work as part of the client’s team, with the emphasis on working with rather than for them
- Present issues and solutions in a simple and straightforward way
- Offer practical solutions based on real-life experience
- Tailor deliverables to our clients’ requirements
- Charge competitive fees
- Recognise our clients as individuals with differing needs
- Work in our clients’ best interests
- Share our knowledge and experience
- Aim to leave the client self sufficient and not reliant on external support
What we don’t do
- Bring a senior consultant to the sales meeting then assign a trainee to manage your project
- Claim to know your business better than you do
- Try to blind you with science; we try to explain the ‘science bit’!
- Charge extortionate fees for “off the shelf”, easy to deliver solutions
- Stick rigidly to an inflexible methodology, whether it suits the assignment or not
- Recommend inappropriate solutions
WHY CHOSE EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS?
Experience: Our consultants are fellows or members of the Emergency Planning Society and each has over ten years practical, real-life experience in helping organisations to plan for and recover from disaster.
Flexibility: We recognise that all of our clients differ in terms of their business operations, their emergency management experience and knowledge, and their specific requirements for support. Rather than adopting a “one size fits all” approach, we aim to offer a flexible service, tailored to the needs of the particular client.
Personal service: We pride ourselves on the level of service provided, which contributes to the excellent working relationship we have with our clients.
Interested in what we do? Please feel free to call on 07974927901 or email: Chris@emsolutionsltd.com.