We are an independent consultancy specialising in emergency management systems for public and private organisations. We are a focussed organisation that will provide you with quality services.
Our innovative style is based upon a sound working knowledge of best practice and a partnership approach with our clients. Emergency Management Solutions has the skills and experience to assist you to implement effective and workable solutions and plans for emergency management.
Our consultants have a wealth of practical experience in the Emergency Management Field.
In the UK
- Emergency management plan writing
- Training and emergency exercise design
- All aspects of Community Risk Register creation and operation
- Specific planning for chemical sites, underground pipelines and nuclear power stations
- Corporate team crisis management training
- Emergency control centre design and development
- Crisis communication
- The recovery process for all agencies after a major emergency
EMS has worked with HM Government in developing the emergency management readiness of two Gulf States
- Design and development of a National Risk Register process leading to the creation of National Risk Register for two Gulf governments
- Basic introduction courses concerning Integrated Emergency Management for the in-country professionals charged with coordinating their Emergency Management effort.
- General national level support work for the in country professionals on issues such as current terrorist planning, concept of operations and doctrine.
A selection of clients here and abroad provided with expertise to date:
- The UK Emergency Planning College
- North Staffordshire PCT
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- United Arab Emirates
- Bristol University
- City University (London)
- Stirling Council
- North Wales Police
- UK Cabinet Office Emergency Planning College
- Charles Stanley Investment Managers
- WS Aktkins (contracting)
- The Shore Group (Recruitment Consultants)
What experience can we bring to you?
Principal Consultant Chris James
A widely experienced, respected and skilled Emergency Management professional, capable of providing excellent team leadership, project management, and corporate management skills in a public or private organisation.
- Developing strategy
- Leading teams
- Writing plans
- Developing Training
- Developing exercises
Other associates come from the following backgrounds
- Local government
- Fire & Rescue service
- Counter terrorism
Interested in what we do? Please feel free to call on 07974 927901 or email: Chris@emsloutionsltd.com.